View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-03, 07:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 222/178.4/135 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 50%

Well, I made it through the weekend, thanks for all your support. And I think I lost another 2 pounds, but my scale is slightly wonky, and in kilos, so I always have to convert - and if I lean forward I'm lighter, backward heavier - bizarre, my next US trip I'm going to invest in one in pounds - progress seems so much nicer to follow in smaller increments!

I think a big excitement was ordering a few low carb things for delivery from the UK. It will be nice to have a treat from time to time.

Had a challenge in the weekend, and lived through it - went out for lunch, with some lovely "old familiars" around, and wasn't too bothered by it. That must be a hurdle overcome!

I went grocery shopping and stocked up on all the "normal" foods, but also got some blueberries in preparation for tomorrow's treat. Plus some nuts. But, that is something I can live with or without. I really don't feel like I'd be triggered by any of these.

So, I really do think there is a Day of Despair during Induction. Even if you are doing well!

LilaCotton, I'd love to have some Splenda. Of all the things the lowcarb uk site sold, they were out of stock of that one. Curses. And then there's your kind offer. Yes please. But I can't PM you yet - I need to have posted 25 times before getting access. Maybe you can PM me?