View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 10:18

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Wendy, that's a very good point you made about the fact that you are not losing now like you did when you were down around 1000 calories. I had overlooked that. I think I will stay around 1000 calories, but I am going to try adding a little fruit and a few more veggies rather than, say, the LC slice of bread I've been having for breakfast. Also, I'll stay away from the nuts for a while yet. I have some Macadamias in the pantry that I can divide into smaller portions (4 or 5 nuts).

As for exercise, what about all that rollerblading lately? That's enough to burn quite a few calories, I'd say!

This morning I made the Eades' sour-cream pancakes and, of course, ate the whole recipe, even though it's supposed to serve two. And it really does. Whenever I make it (and eat the whole recipe), I'm so full afterward. The recipe is actually easy to cut in half, so I think I'll do that next time. If anyone wants to see the recipe and counts, it's entered in my journal as yesterday's menu. I didn't add the salt or baking powder to the list in fitday, so don't think it's the actual recipe. If you want the recipe, let me know and I'll post it.

Thanks again, Wendy!

Oh, and I agree that "simple yet elegant" is much nicer than gawdy. And believe me, I tried on quite a few that were gawdy. Unknowingly, I tried on several in the price range of $15,000 to $20,000! And I didn't like them! (The relief on DH's face was priceless!) The ring I ended up with was a fraction of the cost of those high-priced ones, and I liked it so much better. See? I'm really a simple girl with simple tastes!