View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 08:58

Plan: Meat&Egg
Stats: 243/209.6/143 Female 5 feet 6
BF:38/?/22
Progress: 33%
Angry There is something fishy here.

Cavegirl, Are you really 5 foot 6 And weigh 109 lbs? Are you a professional athlete or a model? Are you bones small framed? Your Stats make me nervous, For when a female drops their weight below a certain weight their body functions quit, No more periods, massive hair loss, crying spells and depression, big black bags under the eyes, horrible skin And your bones potrude. The rule to figure out your weight is 100 For first 5 feet and 5lbs for every inch over.
Small frame then subracts 10% of total ( grab wrist middle finger and thumb overlap small, just touch medium, Can't touch large) Medium no changes, and large add 10%. Lets see saying you small base weigh 130lbs subtract 10% 13lb equals 117lbs subtract your weight 109lbs difference of 6lbs that shouldn't cause the problems your having, try upping your calories Basic rule there is 10 to 12 x your body weight that should help You are allso puting down fat in the hips but cutting back. Yep Starvation mode, You are in famine and being chased by a bear.
Your body Thinks it is starving and it is burning up all your muscle, Counter that muscle loss with protein and don't forget the fat With out the fat you will develope protein poisoning, Your body needs lots of green and colourful fruits an vegetables, with protein and fat and it will transform itself to a lean, mean, efficient machein(sp) But it won't help with spelling. Don't over train your body needs time right now to heal. Keep us informed on how you are doing we have been there as well under weight, overweight or just plain sick.

Diane who has done vegen,ww, fasting, you name It i've done it. Now I am the Huntress And it is working great.