View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 18:00
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/160/160 Male 68 inches
BF:?%/15%/10%
Progress: 100%

LadyBelle, you amaze me! An hours sleep because of a sick child and you still get out there and do it. Good for you.

Nitrovixen, I do the pretty much the same thing as LadyBelle for free day. I'm on Atkin's too, so I still stick to Atkin's on my free day and just ignore the 6 meals a day. I also treat myseld to some kind of Atkin's legal treat, like a bag of Pork Rinds or some beef jerky, or something like that.

Titania, Like Wanda said, hang in there and you will see more results. But I know what you mean about wanting to see the results now.

Wanda, Yup, those leg raises are the killer. On my third set, I must admit my legs were not very straight and the motion was more like a quick bump up, flop down motion. But I figure if I keep doing it I'll eventually get strong enough to do it with correct form.
And way to go on ten weeks without missing a workout!
It sounds like you are getting excellent results.

Everyone, I was reading an interview with Bill Phillips on the internet and he claimed that the success rate for BFL is fairly low. I forget the percentage he gave but it was pretty low. The reason he gave for this is that most people don't complete the 12 weeks. That is why he spent so much of the book on motivational stuff.

So I owe all of you a big thank you, because you help me so much with staying motivated.

Arnie