View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 17:50

Plan: ??
Stats: 135/???/120 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi Guys,

I had to take a couple days off to rest this week b/c my cold finally caught up with me. I felt bad missing 2 days in a row...so I know exercise has become part of ym life now thanks to this! So far I've made it in 4 days this week. I set my goal to make it in 5 days. Tomorrow is going to be tough, but I'm determined to hit my goal. I'm enjoying my new program...it's revitalized me.

I hit a yoga class after my HIIT today. Ugh. I do yoga stretching evey day still, but the class was harder than I thought it'd be even though it was hatha instead on my usual asthanga (same teacher though). Yoga was a huge challenge from being pooped out from cardio, not having done it for a while and from being sore from Thursday's UB workout. I need to start getting up and doing my tape a couple mornings a week again since it's really tough to find time to go to class and do all my other workouts. I felt awesome afterwards though.

Nitro, I heard Lillygirl describe her free days once and she ate like there was no tomorrow and still got great results on her challenge. I usually end up feeling extremely gross and guilty if I eat more than one free meal so I try not to go overboard. You just need to experiment and see what feels right and what works for you.

Good job everybody!!

--Cindy