View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 13:17
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

Sunday I basicaly just eat Atkins style low carb, I just don't worry as much about breaking it into 6 meals.

Off topic, but my gym got new weights They are really cool. The plates are coated in a rubber like substance and plates above 10 lbs have easy carrying handles. Sorry just something that amused me today and I had to share.

I did my LBWO that I missed yesterday. I had planned on just switchign the day anyway. Along with my typical lower body work I've been adding in some hip abductors and erm the other one (one you seperate legs and the other you squeeze them together). I'm hoping to reduce the annoying bulge on inner thighs and get more glut work in.

I've noticed some of my trouble spots look more like saggy skin then fat. I've started skin brushing, though if anyone knows proper tecnique I would appriciate learning it. I've also started oil massage at night, hoping to improve circulation and tone skin. It also helps redice cellulite from my understanding.

That's another brag I can do this week. I was looking in the mirror sulking at some bulges when it dawned on me, no more cottage cheese While I still have ecess weight, fat pockets and problem areas, I no longer have sever cellulite on the backs of my legs and but