View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 12:08

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Default 11/15/03

I didn't check in last week but still haven't missed a day! I forgot to set my alarm on monday and missed working out in the morning so went after work at 5 to get in my UBW. Well, let me just tell you.. don't go to the gym at 5pm. Every single bench was taken so I did cardio monday and UBW tuesday. At least I didn't just go home!
It seems like by the weekend I am just generally hungry and anticipating my free day so it's hard to eat right. I had a little chocolate candy and almond butter yesterday and probably more carbs at dinner than I should have. I also didn't break it up into 6 meals, rather 4 larger ones.

I feel like I take advantage on my free day. Last week we had donuts, Baskin robbins ice cream cake, granola, candy, and a sizable breakfast (including pancakes, chicken-fried steak and a biscuit), clam chowder and tuna melts, asian pears an peanut butter. Really, really bad eating. But by monday I hardly eat anything because I'm still full from sunday and I don't feel like eating sweets at all. So maybe it's all good.
Do you guys go nuts like me Sundays, or do you keep eating healthy?

This Sunday I'm hoping we can finish off that baskin robbins cake. :P