#8   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 11:54
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%
Talking ...Hi Judyr !

I know Fitday can be a struggle. I really had a bad time in the beginning. But stalling for weeks made me realise I neede to keep better track of my "eatings". I found out I was not eating enough ! You say 1200 cals is not a concern.....are you sure you're eating enough ??? To have the metabolical advantage, Atkins recommend to eat 10 to 12 times your bodyweight in calories. I was around 1200, NOT enough, - and body went into starvation mode. Also according to www.mybodycomp.com my resting metabolic rate is 1336 cals. Total calorie burn with little or no excercise is 2071 cals a day. So far I've managed to stay between 1500 and 1800 cals and have started losing again. Without Fitday I would never have known. I was so sure I could do this with just "eyeballing" and getting used to this WOE, counting carbs. I was wrong. I was having 10-15 net carbs a day......I have now raised that to +/-20.

There is of course other programmes, but without getting totally anal about it, I can not do this WOE Induction without Fitday. Later maybe, but not now !

Good luck to you all, with or without Fitday !

PS Just remember to deduct fiber from carbs to get net carbs, that's all Fitday will not do.