View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 10:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/185/148 Female 5'10"
BF:36%/31%/23%
Progress: 26%
Default I was expecting amazing weightloss! where is it?

I started Atkins Induction on July 10 with the zeal of a mad woman. Two weeks past with no weightloss. I then bought supplements, cut out cheese and increased my water intake. Then I wondered if my metobolic resistantance had anything to do with my Gallblader removal years ago. Then I questioned if the artificial sweetners were causing me to stall. Then I cut back on any highly salted food products (darn that ment bacon). I know now that calories really count.

Before I go on and on....and I could. Most of us start Atkins for weightloss, we are eager and want results. I think Atkins sets us with unresonable expections about weightloss. Many people have an easy time at it and the weight just melts off. Others of us have to tweak and then tweak again to get any results because we are metobolicly resistant.

I have to battle daily to remind myself that LCing is a way of life for health and that weightloss is only part of the equation. I weigh myself daily and hope to see results because I want to be lean and strong.

My advise is to set realistic expectations and stick with it.

Regards,
Sponsored Links