View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 08:44

Plan: Atkins/M&E/HCG
Stats: 233/186/160 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Can I loose weight if I'm not in Ketos?

Ive been struggling for a while now. Did my fitday for a couple of weeks keeping my carbs around 25 some days up some down. With around 1900 calories. But, I finally got tired of no weight loss and just started eating. All legal foods mind you, I was more like 35 carbs and eating some lc Icecream. Now the last couple of days I've been out of Ketos and loosing weight again. I weighed today at 196 I've never been down that low. I'm wondering if its water loose only to be gained back again maybe. Or perhaps my body decided that me eating more carbs ment the famine was over and it's time to loose my fat finally. I just didn't know if you can really loose weight if your not in Ketos. But then other lc diets don't all require that you go into Ketos do they?

Of course my weight loss could be due to other things I do know that. There are SO many variable in this life style. I did start taking new suppliments now, so it could be that. The more I learn on here the more confused I get. A person could really become obsesed over what to do and what not to do. OHHH

Deana
Sponsored Links