View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Nov-13-03, 17:01

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good afternoon I am feeling much better today thank goodness. Still have a touch of a sinus headache but dizziness seems to be gone. I started feeling better yesterday afternoon, even made it to gym for a workout.

Wendy - Glad to hear you are doing ok from the procedure. You continue to inspire me!! Your dedication is amazing, I am really trying to get better control so that I don't slip back into my former habits. It is very easy to get carried away when you are maintaining rather than trying to lose.

I have given Thanksgiving alot of thought and plan on staying legal but with higher than usual carbs. I made the WPI version the pumpkin pound cake and it is absolutely wonderful!! Tastes just like my high carb pumpkin bread did. The main difference between the recipes is the texture. The recipe with just almond flour has a moist cakelike texture while the WPI version has more of a bread texture. I am going to make a few lower carb dishes. I made a pumpkin casserole but while it was good, it was not sweet potatos. So I am going to make the same dish with sweet potatos and limit my portion of it. I think 1 sweet potato is 18 carbs. Mashed potatos is about 18 carbs per 1/2 cup serving so a small serving is ok. I bought some SF cranberry sauce as well. WPI pumpkin bread for breakfast. I am also going to look for some whole wheat dinner rolls, hopefully they make a light version with lower carbs if not then I will skip it. For dessert I am going to make a low carb blueberry coffee cake, very yummy!! I plan on doing the same thing for Christmas.