View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Nov-13-03, 12:15
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I've read a few examples of thier sample menus, and some of the things Mr. Bad Foods states he eats. It sounds like they try to get you to go low cal, and buy alot of franken foods. They also try to get you do sign on for thier personal trainer thing.

The best thing to do is read the book and ask questions on the forum, or lok at frequently asked questions on the web site. If you are having trouble with menu ideas, try to find someone who is doing about the same level of carbs you are and look through thier journal.

I would also sugegst looking at the recipes onthis forum, at lowcarbluxury.com and at recipe goldmine. You can do a search online for low carb recipes.

I would also recomend the cook book by Dana Carpender "500 Low-Carb Recipes" She uses regular ingredients you can find at the grocery store and has simple to make main meals, soups, appatizers and so on instead of focusing on sweet things like many LC cookbooks. She has a new one out I wasn't called "15 minute Low Carb Recipes"