View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Nov-13-03, 07:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 131/127.5/120 Female 171
BF:28/28/20
Progress: 32%

Thanks everyone! I have been much better since I saw teh psych. .... and even better when I get to Atkins! I promise that I will try my best to not cheat and also will not purge!!!! Sometimes i would think I am eating because I am bored, and because I love to cook... especially breads and sweets.... so I am around forbidden food all the time ( well... I cook during weekends, so all the time during weekend.....)

Sango.... I don't know about that... i am using Tanta(sp) scale with the body fat..... and I ranges from 28-30% last year, and now i am ranging from 25-28%.... so I guess I lose some body fat? But I am sure is it the most accurate thing in the world, but I do see lots of meat around me..... but I am doing exercise already.... swimming, crunches, push-up and some weight training, 3-4 times per week.....

blueflyer... I am taking Natural Factor's multi-vitamin without iron...... It is hard to take a notepad everywhere I go, but i will try it out!!!

Lisa... I don't know about the ingredient since I bought it from the farmer's market... but I will not eat that for a few days too...... thanks for the advice!!!

Again... Thanks for being that supportive..... the ppl here is much friendlier than some other bb... thanks!!!!