View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 23:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/175/175 Male 5'9
BF:
Progress: 100%

Thanks for the encouragment, I am not really a sugar junkie but I do like the diet coke and crystal light seeing as they are both sugar free and I am in ketosis do you think that I should still be drinking 64 oz of water a day, I did have 48 oz so far. I did have a great dinner, a 12oz ribeye with a side ceaser salad(no croutons) made with half romain and half spinich with a table spoon of dressing and a teaspoon of parmasian cheese, yum. had a cup of coffee for dessert with sweet and low and soy milk (unsweetend), soy milk is great mixed but tasted like wet card board alone. No cig cravings at all, I have an oppourtunity to go back to school and receive anouther diploma, it will only take me 2 semesters instead of the required 4 semesters because of the credits I have earned from my past 3 diplomas. still thinking about it. I have until the middle of December to make up my mind. Unfortunatly the position I have is not what I was led to beleive. The owner just dropped a bombshell and did some house cleaning and reorganized the entire operation. Being the assistant F&B Manager for the last 2 years at this location I have in my short time there gone thru 2 different owners and three general managers and now my second F&B manager. Im just a little tired of proving myself to different managers every 6 months; besides I was not even approached about the managment position, the G.M hirred a friend instead. Can we say politics? ah well.
Im thinking of hitting the tanning beds tomorrow after the w.o, that usaualy relaxes me. sorry for the ramble just had to get that off my chest.