View Single Post
  #548   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 22:49

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 230/214/140 Female 5 Feet 0 Inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

Let them be....as in stop your ranting and leave the subject and this forum alone unless they ask for your help. State your case and leave it at that. They came on THIS forum for a reason, to get support for the way of life we have chosen. You are free of course to state your opinion but, my goodness, you have gone on and on, and we understand the concepts (we are not morons) but do not agree with you. So I would say you have put enough words on paper, so you can let us decide for ourselves now, thanks.

"works better than what they used to do". that is not too hard to do, considering the average american/western diet.

This statement couldn't be farther from the truth. First of all, I can assume you have never had a weight problem so you will NEVER know what anyone who does feels like. Just because we are overweight, does not mean we consume vast quantites of fat and fast food and whatever else is defined by the American diet. Some of us have tried low fat and good fat and weight watchers, and nutritionists, etc. Granted we never met the god Gymeejet, so we are grossly uneducated, correct?

remember, i started this thread by talking about optimal health.

That's right, you did, but come to think of it, you never really cleared up that vague definition. Until you do this, I doubt you will have much progress in changing the world

and things you can read in textbooks
*coughstudiesandresearchcough* And why are textbooks less likely to be tainted may I ask?

No use asking questions, right? I haven't gotten many answers.