View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 22:04

Plan: MY OWN
Stats: 192.9/187.3/100 Female 59in
BF:30%/30%/20%
Progress: 6%

Hi Persimmon

I was also looking for a challenge that wasn't so darn long! So I decided to start this one. You've done really well with going back on induction and you're not exercising! I'd be too scared too LOL. Get on that treadmill girl!!!!! Go for that walk! Have you got girls or boys or one of each?

Hey there Ohio Kim

It's never too late to join. Just climb aboard! Don't panic about not losing this week as your body is adjusting to the weight loss. Just keep at it. Have you thought about getting up 30 mins earlier than everyone else and doing 20 mins or so on the bike? I know how hard that is when there is so much on your plate
especially with FOUR daughters! WOW What ages? But you will be surprised at how much better you will feel knowing that it's done for the day and in a short period of time getting up 30 minutes before everyone becomes so much easier and as you become fitter on the bike, you will feel more alive at that hour.

Looks like we've all got about the same amount of weight to lose. I lost another pound today which I am happy about. I would like to get to 170lbs by next Monday! Here's hoping.

How are you going Kyla and Haley?