Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 18:16
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziesgirl

Let me ask you this? What CAN we rely on? How do we get our information. We all have to get it some way and if testing your body works for you, why can it not work for the rest of us. If this works for them, let them be.

let them be ? you make it seem as if i have them tied to a chair, and torturing them. i simply am putting words on paper, and letting others decide for themselves if said information seems good or not.

"works for them" - i might define this a bit differently than you do. i might say that it "works better than what they used to do". that is not too hard to do, considering the average american/western diet. they perhaps have just hit a double or even a triple. i am showing them how to make it home. remember, i started this thread by talking about optimal health.

my info is not all that hard to believe. it is based on our physiology, and things you can read in textbooks, and the like - things that are much less opt to be tainted. the body requires amino acids (gotten from protein), 2 essential fatty acids, and sugar to run the brain, and muscles during exercise. the body easily makes saturated fat from any excess calories. the body however does not make sugar that easily, except from carbs. and since we do not store a lot of sugar, it is an essential ingredient. but overeating it just causes the body to turn excess carbs into fat. we want to eat enough sugar each day to keep the glycogen in our liver and muscles filled to the brim, and ready to use - any more just turns to fat.