View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 15:21

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi All!

Just thought I would catch up on how everyone is doing!

Wendy, Prayers to you, you are not alone!! It is wonderfull on how much positive things have been for you,(it will offset the neg.s!)
Just keep focusing on all the good thingsF, Your team at school, your continuing weightloss,the good feeling of control, your pals here at this site!
Thanks for the protein ideas! Take care and keep us updated on what you find out!

Orang, Glad to hear the good news about the mri! It sounds like your life is to fast-paced to be down for to long! Just wanted to let you know how much you make us laugh here, you are the spark to this site, and have really brightened my day on alot of occasions!
ps, Yes the calves become like pets, infact I will have a few that I name and when they grow up still know their names and will come and eat out of my hand! I quit doing that with the bulls, when they grow up and try to butt at you ,watch-out! this is my favorite time of the year-working with the calves!

Bw, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I just love how you picked your gifts out, I showed this to my dh, thought it was a good idea!HA And yes I did get a good chuckle with the ala-orange joke! I had also not had the chance to tell you how sweet it was that you was the wake-up caller, aawww!! My dh said, you should remember that if I am ever away sometime! Thanks for your menus, it does help give you good ideas when you are in a menu rut!

Elaine, sorry to hear that you are still under the weather,mystery soup huh?? btw, I had read an article about how the scent of vanilla is calming and they used it with mri patients, it helped keep them relaxed which made the procedure go better! (just a thought!) bath and body has a great vanilla scent out, I might add! What part of Pa do you live? my sis lives in pa too!

Elli, hope that you will be getting over the ickys soon! You are right about alot of lc products being high priced, I do try to stretch my stuff out, I will be glad when more things come to SD, I like the breads, but I try to only have it on very few ocasions!Osolo has great hamberger buns, when we had a big cook-out awhile ago, I just put a burger on it and felt like a normal person!HA

Well I need to get going for now!
BIG HELLO to Marjorie, OneEye,ROB(where IS the yeti??????) and to everyone else here!!!