#2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 10:23
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hello,

NO MORE SALT! It retains water. Skip it and trust me you won't miss it. Use garlic powder instead for like scrambled eggs. No carbs in it or calories. And taste good. And yeah, menstraul cycle doesn't help either. Try weighing yourself after your cycle or before, it makes a difference. Don't weigh yourself everyday either. Weight fluctuates especially during different times of the day. So pick a day in the week like Monday's and a time perhaps as soon as you wake before eating breakfast.
I weighed myself yesterday at 278 and this morning was down to 275. So sometimes it won't show then all of a sudden BAM, there it is. Be patient, you can do it. Remember it's not about losing weight fast it's about changing the way you eat, weight loss is a Bonus.
You can't ever drink too much water. All bodies are over 70% water. We can live for weeks without food but only a few days without water. Only 1 in 10 adults actually drink the recommended amount of 8 glasses of water a day.
So don't worry and drink up.
As far as your wine drinking goes, just tell yourself, I'll have it later and drink water instead. By the time later rolls around, you'll be too full with water to want it or have space for it.

Lily