View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 09:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/152/120 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 48%

Mary~~Girl, don't worry about asking me too many questions. I will help you in any way that I can. While doing kiss, my carbs and calories vary. Yesterday, fitday says that I had 2100 calories. That is a little high for me during kiss. I'm not in full ketosis yet but I'm sure the numbers will much lower today. I normally have 600-1000 calories. I had a net of 35 carbs. This is normal. Veggies will cause those carbs to be a little high. Don't get frighten about that.

Carol~~I hope that you feel better soon. I'm sorry that you couldn't join us on this round. I hope to do another two week challenge after Thanksgiving. Please continue to post and support us.

Warp~~I hope you enjoy the recipes

MamaSara~~ Put that cheese down!!! No franken foods either. Don't make me come and clean out your refigerator. For quick snacks I buy the cut up chicken strips that Louis Rich has in those red packages (I think that is who makes them) I keep them with me and snack on that meat. You can also get a bag of veggies and snack on that.

Yesterday I ate a chicken thigh, gumbo with okra, onions and tomatoes (that is all it had), stir fry veggies with chicken, a hambuger patty and eggs. Could you tell that I was hungry?