View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 09:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/216/190 Male 6'1
BF:
Progress: 53%
Default Found a home......Intro

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while and I have found this site to be the most motivational and supportive of the many forums I have visited. Think I found a home.

I started Atkins in June, but I kept screwing around and having free days or cheating. It was like one step up two steps back. I also did a lot of experimenting with the CKD. About 3 weeks ago I finally had enough and committed to do this thing right. I joined E-Diets and subscribed to their Atkins meal plan. Everything is figured for me. All I have to do is make the meals and eat. This helps me so much because I don’t have much imagination in the kitchen. So far haven’t cheated once.

So as of June I have lost 30lbs. Started at 245 and now 220. Still have about 20 to go. 15 lbs if that I lost in the last 3 weeks using E-Diets. All I do for exercise is walk for 1hr 20 min once a day. I will add more exercise as I go.

I am really happy to be apart of this forum. There is such a huge knowledge base and the support is phenomenal. I am sure it will be a key element in adopting this new WOL.
Sponsored Links