View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Nov-11-03, 16:53

Plan: MY OWN
Stats: 192.9/187.3/100 Female 59in
BF:30%/30%/20%
Progress: 6%

Hey Haley! How's it going? I do the BFL workouts, 3x week weight training and 3x week 20 minutes at HIIT. I also try and incorporate a 60min moderate intensity walk into my weekly exercise as well. Kick boxing is AWESOME! I have done kick boxing and love it. I have a kick back under my pergola and occasionally get out there and do a workout. But it is much more fun if you can go and do it somewhere either at a gym or with someone else. I live in the country so the closest gym to me is an hour's drive away so am limited to the what cardio I can do. I also have exercise tapes. Great ones are by Susan Powter. Have you heard of her? She used to be about 300lbs and is now about 120lbs, fantastic woman (not lc though!) but her workouts on video are great fat burners. She also does interval training as well. I do crunches as well and am working damn hard on them to one day see a six pack! LOL I'm sure there under there SOMEWHERE!!!! I've been working them for 10 months! Snauzers? Dogs? Sorry for my ignorance. I have 3 dogs, one jack russell x chicauwa (naughty dog), one jack russell x foxy terrier puppy (cheeky dog) and a collie x shepherd (beautiful natured) and a pussy cat (fatso - needs LCarbing LOL), one budgie (the other one died! and so did my 2 finches ) and 4 chickens (who are lazy layers!) LOL My weight loss seems to go up and down but I suppose it's water weight and I am building muscle as well. Keep up the good work Haley.