#13   ^
Old Tue, Nov-11-03, 07:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/128/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc48510
Here's an interesting question: What should I consider a cheat ???

I was attending an event and the food I could get there was limited. As a result, I ended up eating a few things not normally permitted on Atkins [namely Bread.] Normally, I'd call that a cheat...and normally that probably would have stalled me.

But, at the event I was at, I got ALOT of physical activity: 5378 kcal (13 hours) over 4 days. I lost 1" - 1 1/2" during those 4 days despite eating the Fruit and Bread. Would you consider that a cheat in light of the massive amount of Physical Activity ? I could have planned for that eventuality and brought enough LC Foods to feed myself. But, I hadn't expected to need to do that...

I think people define "cheat" in different ways so I guess you have to decide what is a cheat for you. You have been on this WOL for several months so your carb allowance is probably a lot higher than someone starting out anyway. Fruit is allowed at the point you're at and you obviously didn't exceed what your body could handle or you wouldn't have lost weight. I don't think you need to count this as a cheat. Just my two cents...

You are doing great btw!