#1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 13:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 336/310/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up Wal-Mart

Hello Everyone,

I've just joined and wanted to pass along some news. I spoke with Wal-Mart Corporate Headquarters this morning to inquire about what low carb products they are/will/or trying to stock. I had been told by my local Wal-Mart MGR that company wide the wanted to jump on the LC sales train in a big way. This is the news I received. BTW the lady that I spoke with was wonderful! Informative, helpful and very very knowledgeable.

They will put a LC display up December 26th (in the same location the holiday baking display now, ours is a huge freestanding section you can't miss it) and In January they are rolling out lots of new products to "test" in the Super Centers. They are currently trying to get Walden Farms, La Tiara Taco Shells, Sarah Lee LC bread. They will stock tons more Atkins (think they are going with the Atkins Tortilla not LaTortilla Factory), Ross, Pure De-lite, Russell Stover's, Carbsense etc. She is going to talk to the dairy department and inquire about LeCarb yogurt as well as the milk and ice cream. I'm sorry to say I didn't ask about Keto products, it just totally slipped my mind.

She requested that I make a list (with product info and mfg info if possible) of anything I could think of that Wal-Mart might be able to stock. So I need ideas plz.

Thanks
Sponsored Links