View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 12:47

Plan: Straight Keto
Stats: 315/267/180 Male 68"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Don't beat yourself up over the pizza. In fact, just look at it as an allowed food, just don't eat the crust. In the 3 months I've been into this WoE I have probably had more pizza than the 6 mos before I started. A few weeks ago I figured I was doing good, and a few pieces with crust wouldn't kill me. Well, it didn't kill me, but it tasted like crap. Real easy to avoid then : )

This may seem kind of coldhearted, but once the candy and cookies are gone, why buy more ? It isn't like the kids are going to suffer from malnutrition if they don't get enough sugar, right ? (they may fall asleeep earlier though !!). Start slowly weaning them off of the candy and cookies that are left, and replacing them with low GI fruits, cheeses and nuts.

I know you probably don't want to "punish" the kids for your WoE, but if all this stuff isn't really healthy for you, is it really healthy for them ?

Just remember, pizza is an allowed food ! (minus the crust) unless you have stalling issues with dairy products .

Jeff