View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 10:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130/126/~115 Female 63 & 1/4 inches
BF:22%/20%
Progress:

Trudi, I checked out your fitday and came to the conclusion that you are absolutely fiber-deprived. You do need some to stay 'regular', and I am only seeing 1 serving of veggies in your diet for this past week. You should be eating at least 1-3 cups daily! Also, make sure you are taking some really good vitamins... those are imperative on this diet, and some of them contain a little bit of fiber.

Also, I would seriously consider cutting the cheese intake to 4 or fewer ounces daily. Too much dairy has been known to be a WL staller, and unfortunately, it is also one of those things that will constipate you. Not getting enough fiber will only make that problem about three times as bad.

You really do need a LOT of fiber in order for it to be a problem, restroom-wise. I had to eat a diet over the last few days that was probably about 30-50% fiber (due to the fridge deciding to die one day and lots of stuff going bad), and that was honestly the first time I had EVER had any problems due to excessive fiber intake. I also take in between 2 and 4 servings of veggies daily.... actually wish it could be more! So, I absolutely guarantee that they are not going to harm you.