#88   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 09:03
~ReFINDing Terry~

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 304/167/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 89%
Smile

Annie - Thank God for a healthy baby and mommy! And a healthy Grandma to support them!

Karen - Keep your chin up, this is a journey and you are doing great and I know you will see your goal.

Stacysheil - your dedication and determination are an inspiration to all of us. I know you will REAP an awesome Harvest from all you have been Sowing. (how's that for a thanksgiving, harvest time encouragement )

Heather - thanks for sticking with us and helping us see that this can be done! You keep me hopeful

AngieK - I am so excited for you! Onederland is just a breath away for you! I can hardly wait till I can join you there!

Maureen - Praying for good results on your blood work.

Tina - are you feeling any better? I sure hope so! I know how hard it is to function when your emotions are unstable...

Sarah - WOW Three Pounds! Sure love that Whoosh Fairy, but be sure and don't give her ALL the credit, I'm sure you had something to do with that great news! We just copy and paste the weight chart at the bottom of the posts and then add our weights. You'll want to get your starting weight and that Whoosh recorded

Jill - will be praying for your darling daughter and for you! Sounds like quite an ordeal, cast on both feet! Hopefully she'll be able to run like a gazelle when this is all behind her! Too bad Moms can't claim mileage as a job expense... we'd have quite the tax deduction!!!!

TexLady - How are your cravings doing? I'm hoping they are getting better. I was eating SF Chocolates and Atkins Endulge bars almost everyday, they brought back all my cravings, 3 pounds of weight, and knocked me out of ketosis. I don't trust the net carbs thing in regard to sugar alcohols anymore. I quit eating them cold Turkey( ) and am back in ketosis, cravings are gone, and I've lost the 3 pounds plus 2 more! No more SF candy for me! Not worth it! (stopping the SF candy was the only thing I changed, so it was obviously my problem) I still have my peanut butter and coffee

Zuleka - Good Morning friend

CindyLynn - maybe we are sisters, we have the same second half of our names... Congrats on staying out of your sister's candy. And on coming up w/ an alternative to popcorn! pepperoni chips sound wonderful!

Annie-Pie...Week 1...11/1-176#
Fishburg ...Week 1...11/1-241#
Zuleka ...Week 1...11/01-171#
Tina ... Week 1 .... 11/1- 226#
Heather...Week 1...11/1-129#
Maureen...Week 1...11/1-245#...11/10-245
CindyLynn...Week 1...11/1-143#
Sheila...Week 1...11/1-172#
Terry...Week 1...11/1-255, wk2..11/10-253
Angie...Week 1...11/1-201.5
Karen...Week 1...11/1-233 Week 2...11/10-235