View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 06:06

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Looks like the active Orang we know and love is back! So glad you're able to get back to your beloved hiking. City "hiking" is definitely not the same as country hiking.

In yesterday's post you mentioned surgery? Is this to remove the scar tissue causing the pressure? When do you go in?

Re: Robin and being on the "right" plan. In another post in this forum regarding differences between Atkins and PP, I said that people with a lot of weight to lose do better on Atkins, whereas if you only have a little to lose, PP seems to be better because of the lower fat recommendation. She took that to mean that if you have a lot of weight to lose, you should start with Atkins. That's why she asked if she was on the right plan. I tried to explain myself better, and assured her that she will do fine on PP.

I'm back up a couple pounds this morning, but feel thinner so I know it's just water from the wheaty carbs I've been indulging in over the past couple days. That's done now, so I should be back to 165 again in a couple days. No worries!

I'm in the office today, so I might not get another chance to post until tonight.

(You know, I kinda miss the daily inspiration quote at the beginning of each day. I'll have to make a habit of opening that post first. Or maybe I'll print it and post it on my wall at home and at work.)

See ya!