View Single Post
  #543   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-03, 02:19
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

[QUOTE=ozziesgirl]Actually it is not conclusive evidence whatsoever that 50 or so people reacted the same way as you. For you to say that it is, to say the least, is naive and horrible science. You should know that you cannot say something is conclusive when 50 people (out of how many) follow your results. You have no right to generalize that information to the rest of the population. If you had 10 000 people with the same results, you might not be able to do that. Your sample of people is tainted and so are your results.
QUOTE]

you might want to try tossing a coin 50 times, and seeing how long it takes to get 50 heads or 50 tails. as far as the sample being tainted or biased, let me just tell you a little bit about it. i never claimed it was perfect, but i think it was pretty good, considering the high percentage of same results i would get.

first, i made it clear from the beginning that everyone was from my same geographical location. but people sought me out, not the other way around. whether at work, eating at the restaurant, or working out, i might get asked some nutritional question, and one thing led to another. but over the years, there have been both male and female, as well as different nationalities.

so i feel pretty comfortable with those results which had a high percentage one way or the other.