Old Sun, Nov-09-03, 20:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 266/208/199 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default I think this is gonna work

Hi all,
I am a "life-time" Weight Watcher member - that doesn't mean I reached goal, far from it....means I've been going on and off for a lifetime!
I first read the Carbo Addicts Diet last spring and did ok on it for a bit but depression raised its ugly head and I turned to my old "friends" carbs.

Now back to the "I have to do something" thinking got me to read Atkins book and let me tell ya...my mouth was hanging open! Now I feel like I wanna sue WW's for lying to me all these years plus the emotional/mental distress!!!

I've been on Atkins for 2 weeks and can feel the difference already. I NEVER thought I could go without carbs like this and NOT have it bother me. I remember the hell I would go thru with WW's at Hallowe'en with all the little chocolate bars around [Easter a close second] but this year I just stared at the chocolate bars and didn't really want them ... absolutely bazzzzzzar!!!!

I really believe that this is gonna be the one for me and especially feel that I've deflected the diabetes monster that was definitely heading my way and fast.
Sponsored Links