View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Nov-09-03, 12:57

Plan: Atkins/keto
Stats: 246/237.6/118 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 7%
Smile

I totally understand how you feel. I have started Induction and failed eleven times in the last year and a half. I almost just gave up and said this is not for me. The thing is, when I stop eating carbs, my hands and arms feel good. Once off carbs for a few weeks, they are so painful I cannot sleep. It gets progressively worse, I go off carbs, it goes away. I have had to make the decision that my body is telling me in no uncertain terms, stay off the carbs. I am going to have to find a way to make it work this time. This is 12th time starting induction since July of last year, and that does not count the other five or six times in the years before that I have tried to do this. I have to do this time. I understand eveything you say, I am very disapointed in myself right now, and with pain involved, you would think that would be enough incentive to stay on. I have to do it this time. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you make it past your first three weeks, unlike you, I just lose my mind one day and just go off, no reason, it is stupid. I am going to have to fight it like crazy this time. Stephie