View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-09-03, 12:06

Plan: LowCarb
Stats: 223/192.2/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:getting better
Progress: 42%
Lightbulb Try Try Again

I'm disgusted....I've gone through the induction phase following Atkins twice before...I can't ever seem to make it past 3 weeks.....I have done well both times until I accomplish a major screw up, like mash potatoes or something, or a slice of pizza, and then everything unravels......now I'm another ten pounds heavier....I was down to 190 the last time I completed induction....now I've added 30 pounds back to that....ughhhhhhhhh

Tomorrow I am going to begin induction for the third time...I am thinking that I may need to consider staying on it indefinitely...it just seems that when I start adding some carbs and going up from the 20-25 range, I then lose my will power or something....its very hard to explain and it is like I know I am messing everything up but can't stop it from happening

Anyhow...tomorrow will start a new beginning...and I hope one that goes beyond three weeks....I look forward to the day when the sight of my body in a mirror doesn't bring feelings of sadness, defeat, disgust and tears...I know you have to love yourself, and I do...I'm just really disappointed in me

I am going to try to be positive and FOCUS...and to take it one meal at a time

I am not asking for any pity...But any words of wisdom and/or encouragement may be helpful and definitely appreciated

Thanks
Sponsored Links