View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Nov-08-03, 10:02

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/125/125 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thanks so much for your responses... I do eat veggies...cauliflower is my absolute favorite... I agree with the person who suggested I am not getting enough fat... I used to get a lot of fat from the low carb bars, but now I am working on reducing the amount of them that I eat because they have recently made me crave more of them. This has greatly reduced the amount of fat...so I ended up eating the bars anyway. Also, taking a multi is an excellent idea...I used to do that, but I thought with all the bars it wasn't necessary.

As for clothes, my clothes still fit and I am still the same size...however, I used to be able to see a lot of definition in my abs and that has decreased somewhat, even though I still workout like a demon. I also feel bloated a lot, but this could be due to the diet coke I drink (which I am also working on reducing)

Thanks again, and I am going to take a multivitamin (Costco brand) as well as talk to my parents (who are also on Atkins) about ways to increase fat! Have a great day!