View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 21:10

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/125/125 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default soooooo hungry :( :(

before school started, i ate 2350 cals a day. i counted. yes. i sat at my puter most of the day, and i did excersize, but that was about it. since school has started, i consume practically 3000 cals a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and believe me i am hungry hungry hungry. at home i weight 125, but towards the end of the summer i was 127. a month after school has started, i now weigh 130. i am five feet five. i work out six days a week hard core for an hour. ive got no car here at school, and my campus is rather hilly so i do quite a bit of walking. here is what i typically eat:

morning:
2 sausage (or keto hot cereal)
turkey breast
low carb bread
cream cheese
cottage cheese

lunch time hits
low carb bread
cream cheese
cottage cheese
turkey
then here is when i get ravenous and i devour like 3 low carb bars and then i feel sad and fat

for dinner i eat
a lean cuisine
cottage cheese
turkey
cheese

or something low carb for the cafeteria

someone please help me. my mom says eating so much isnt binging/bad because i am very active and using a lot of brain power or whatever but i feel like such a hefer. oh...i also chew lots of gum and drink diet coke which i am trying to cut out. please, any help would be appreciate. yesterday i consumed 2660 cals and today like 2960.
Sponsored Links