View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 10:20
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

A: about the doctors request for you to lose THAT much before your next visit? Get a new doctor. Just a suggestion...but yours is surely a few pork rinds shy of a serving.

B) for breakfast suggestions visit some of the journals of the folx in here and see what they eat. I am a bacon and mock danish kinda guy but there are many people with many different things to eat and at different times of day. I eat my 1st breakfasts at 4 or 4:30AM (bacon)and my 2nd breakfasts (like the hobbits) at 8 or 830AM (mock danish). I have historically taken my lunch and as far as a good "cold" lunch I do tuna salad with eggs and celery and mayo or any kind of meat salad made like that. I carry a cooler when I am away and it keeps fresh just fine. I have plastic forks and spoons here in the office.

C: my early exercise was limited to a Richard Simmons tape titled "Sit Tight" (or something similar...I sent it off to someone's mother here from the forums when I finished with it)...all the exercises could be done seated. And I did. Started with 5 minutes of it then graduated thru the tape. Trick for this old gimp fella was to MAKE MYSELF do the exercise. I always had better things to do (not) and was always too busy (not). By doing what I knew was right and not what was easiest, me and God took me from invalid to something better. I will not win many races today. But I can walk again.

Here is to your success-filled future!