#1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 05:03
Registered Member

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 312/252/182 Male 5 foot 10
BF:
Progress: 46%
Default Induction: Weigh yourself every month, not before

I found it extremely damaging when i checked my weight every single day during my first 2 weeks, and nothing happening. It made me question the WOE and whether it is right for me, and just backs up the whole 'nothing works for me' that you've been struggling with your whole life.

Anyway, after the first two weeks, i decided to crack on with it, and not weigh myself for a month (at that point i hadnt dropped one poxy pound). First came the sensation of clothes being looser, then came the compliments and finally, last night i weighed myself and in 6 weeks i have dropped 23 pounds

I just wanted to say this, because i know the feeling of despair when it doesnt seem to be working (there are a lot of "help me, it's not working threads" ). Give yourself a month, and when you finally look at the scales it will not only give you a massive ego boost, but even more motivation to carry on and become a firm believer in this WOE. I am so convinced this can work with anyone (hell, if it works with me it will!), so just give it the time, and dont beat yourself up about it.

Even given my success, there are a few things i need to improve:

Give up ketchup
Eat Greens!
Try to aim for specific daily nutritional goals (i go day to day, sometimes i dont eat anywhere near enough cals, carbs or fat)

When you see success when you have not done it to the book, it makes you think how much more you had achieved if you did it properly. I will address these issues this month.

Sponsored Links