View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 00:26

Plan: Atkins cheat free
Stats: 313/167/164 Female 69 inches
BF:who knows
Progress: 98%

welcome to the TDC I'm pretty new to the board and still having trouble navagating it myself.

Have you looked into getting a prtable cooler you can plug in to your cigarette lighter? that way you could have all your Low carb foods in the car ready to go when your meal time hit. Deviled eggs are great induction foods and travel well, Chef or ceasar salads hold the dressing until you are ready to eat., meat rollups, veggie sticks and dip are good. the list is limited only by your imagination. Just get your book and turn to the acceptable food lists in chapter 11 of the 3rd edition of DANDR and have at it.
As Dr Atkins says if you aren't exercising you aren't doing his plan. DO whatever you are able to do now for 30 minutes a day. I was walking the isles of the stores and mall before I shopped when I started for extra exercise. I did about a mile on my tread mill at 3MPH and was worn out. Now I can do 4.5MPH on an incline of 5 for 30+ minutes.
There are tapes and sitting aerobic classes you can do. You could do a water aerobibs class to take the stress off your joints. Find something you can do and do it. You will be amazed at how much better you feel and how fast the pounds come off with the added exercise.

Happy low carbing to you.