View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 15:08

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Hi all. Yep, went for another round of rollerblading yesterday with that guy from work. Today I am taking the day off before my concert tomorrow night. I was so beat last night that I went to sleep at 8:45 pm! I am not used to that much exercising. Again yesterday I had a really good time. He's great for conversation, and it is really unusual for me to connect to someone that well, especially a guy. I don't think he's gotten a ticket to the concert for tomorrow, at least not yet. I'll have to ask tomorrow. Barenaked Ladies are the greatest. They are so entertaining. For those who don't know, they are fully clothed, ordinary-looking men Their songs are hilarious and very amusing.

Weight is holding steady at 154, as it hasn't wavered in 3 days. I'm okay with that, though, b/c I would have expected for it to fluctuate up a little actually, which it hasn't. I'm thinking of bumping up my protein day to Thursday this week instead, and then it will be on to try to maintain this loss for awhile. I'm needing this b/c I have got to get myself back up over 1000 calories again. I am worried b/c food disgusts me right now, which I never thought I'd say. Usually I have a little appetite at breakfast, but then it gets less and less as the day goes on. Last night after rollerblading, I was so grossed out by the thought of dinner I didn't think I could eat it. I somehow managed to, but it was no fun. How weird is this? I must be in some severe state of ketosis or something that I've never really been in before b/c this is odd. I second Grady's ideas about how eating less actually makes you less hungry. It seems so contrary to logical thinking, yet it is so true.

Grady-I am so proud of you getting down to 165, that's halfway to your goal of 155! It's got to be encouraging to see that it IS still possible to lose the weight. I think my body is waiting now for you to get to 164 and be on pace with me, so hurry up, okay????

Renee-I didn't know that people with ketone disorders should worry about limiting protein. That certainly changes things, doesn't it? Are you planning on just lowering your calories and protein together, or are you going to replace some protein with carbs/fats?

Elaine-I hope you get whatever is wrong figured out. It doesn't sound like any fun. I'll be thinking about you. I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!