#7   ^
Old Sun, Sep-02-01, 17:45
Registered Member

Plan: Easy Low Carb Living
Stats: 158/118/120
BF:
Progress: 105%
Default Clothes

Good for you Congratulations! I know what you mean though, when last year I was afraid to buy new clothes until I had kept off the weight for a while - my step-daughter told me that I looked like I was wearing a sack! So, I splurged and had a few things altered. Then this year, after keeping the weight off for a whole year, I finally went out and bought some new clothes - there is nothing to pick you up like trying on a size 10 and finding out that it is too big!! And, clothes that are the proper size really do look so much better than our old big ones.
I have taken the drastic step of giving away almost all of my old clothes (to friends that are all LC'ing) and have bought just a few nice new pieces. I will build up a wardrobe again over time. I still have to take a second look sometimes just to make sure that slim woman is me

Here's a real easy dessert recipe for the person asking. I have lots, but can't give them all away!

Quick and Easy Mousse

1 package sugar free jello pudding mix
1 1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup heavy cream

Using electric mixer, beat for two minutes until it starts to thicken. Pour into 4 individual dessert dishes, and put in fridge for 15 minutes. Make any flavor - vanilla, chocolate, white chocolate, or butterscotch. The carbs vary slightly with the flavor chosen. This is really light and fluffy and creamy.