View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 09:20

Plan: Atkins/Low carb
Stats: 187/134/134 Female 5' 7"
BF:15%
Progress: 100%

Cee tee

I agree w/ the oatmeal consistancy. It is kind of weird but not too bad, I don't eat it everyday, but have to adjust it according to my taste, sometimes I add a little sweetner. I really like the Hot Cereal by Flax o meal, that is better tasting than the keto stuff.

I've been Low carbing for 7 years, when I first started it took me about 9 months to loose the weight I wanted. I usually loose fast. So if you are a slow looser with other diets, then more likely you will be a slow looser, but that's ok you don't want to loose to fast, and this diet is a healhty way to do it. Everybody's carb intake is different, that's what I think is neat.

Congrats on you weight loss, two pounds isn't bad and remember most of the weight you loose in the first two weeks is generally water weight and I know I retained alot of water before starting this diet. Now I drink lots of water. Are you exercising regularly also? That makes a difference in the number game we play. Also depending on that TOM can throw us off.

Well, if you need more breakfast ideas let me know. So depending on your carb intake we can go from there. I generally eat more carbs in the morning as I do most of my exercising and training in the morning hours.

Have a great low carb day

marie