View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 07:29

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Hcomeau

I know it can be annoying when the scales don't move as fast as they did for you the first time around. However, this is only day 4 and so you are really not giving yourself a chance.

Firstly the more often you diet, any diet, then the harder it becomes to lose weight.

When you lost those 10 pounds the first time round how much did you weigh to begin with? I suspect you were heavier than you are now. With only 25 pounds to lose a general loss for the 2 week induction period is 10% of what you want to lose, so you should only expect to lose around 3 pounds max.

Glad that you are keeping a Fitday journal. What level of calories are you eating? These should be around 1600 for your current body weight.

I wonder if you are trying to go to low with your weight anyway. It may be that rather than the scales going down what you need is lots of work outs at the gym to convert any excess body fat into muscle.

Do you really want to have 15% body fat. That is rather low as for most females a level in the low 20's is considered the healthy average.

You are using Fitday, so look at the weight graph there and see what they suggest. I certainly think more exercise is key.