View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-04-03, 06:46

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 185.5/162/154 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Wink At Goal and afraid to eat (sort of)!

Made it to goal weight last Friday but wanted to make sure the scale wasn't teasing me. I am 1/2 pound under goal as of this morning.

I've been upping carbs for some time and losing slowly so I don't have many modifications to make to my diet. My head is another story. I actually had a hard time eating Friday and Saturday because I was so afraid the number on my scale would go away. I often go up half a pound or even a pound before my body "holds" a particular weight. But I sure didn't want that to happen. Well, I was up a pound yesterday, but today I'm down a pound and a half. That means my goal weight is here to stay.

I still have a bit of a belly but it's really small, just a small baby pouch from when I had the last baby 18 years ago. I don't even know if toning will get rid of it but it isn't visable unless I'm naked so it's not really an issue.

My face was very round to start. Big belly, round face. I never had wrinkles before, now I look like a sharpei when I smile. or , not sure which to do. DH and I are 48 and nature is good to us. His eyes are starting to go just as my wrinkles are appearing! Fortunately his hands and other body parts are working just fine.

Just wanted to share,
Barb
Sponsored Links