View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 10:05

Plan: Atkins/Low carb
Stats: 187/134/134 Female 5' 7"
BF:15%
Progress: 100%

Are you sure that the weight you want to be is realistic? Most people put unrealistic goals as to weight as that is what society has placed on us.

Also keep in mind that muscle weights more than fat. I always say I need to loose more, but when I look at the whole picture it is unrealistic.

If you have 2 140 pound women who are the same height. One wears a size 12 and the other wears a 6, which one is healthier. I don't rely much on scales. I tell people in my meetings that it is fat loss you want not weight loss.

SO are you doing any weight training exercises? If so then the scale isn't accurate. Also keep in mind that our bodies hit plateaus as a saftely feature as not to loose to much to quickly, we need to recompose, but if you are feeling good and your close are looser than chances are you aren't at a platuea.

I did use atkins shakes alot during my weight loss phase. Also some companies have low carb replacement shakes.

One more thing, sometimes we tend to under eat and that may cause a slower results especially if you are exercising every day.

I hope this information works for you. But don't give up, sometimes we need a little more time.

Marie