#10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-03, 07:20
Registered Member

Plan: Bernstein
Stats: 240/190/145 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Sherrielee ---

I saw your posts in the other thread and was very sympathetic! (But since I am new here I didn't want to jump in and say so.)

>>> Think about lowering the stress in your life. I am a true believer in that now!<<<

The family situation from this summer is much better, so I am less stressed. But, boy, I gave myself a scare this time seeing how badly I could get out of control when I respond to stress by overeating. Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

This is day#4 without the Avandia and Glucotrol and week#3 of really strict 6-12-12 LC, and I am having the best readings I've ever had in the past 10 years.

I feel so much better in only 4 days off the medication. The full feeling in my chest/neck/head is gone and I am waking up an hour early feeling good and raring to go. I can hardly believe it!

I probably should have phoned the doctor before I did this, but I am keeping records and will tell him about it when I go in on the 18th. He seemed skeptical when I told him the Avandia was making me feel bad and he asked if I was "worried" about it affecting me. I told him this was happening first thing in the morning before I even had a chance to think about worrying.

Thanks for writing!
Marjorie