View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-02-03, 20:47

Plan: no sugar no bread
Stats: 110/105/107 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress:
Default Yeast in my blood and I'm confused

Ok. I have been having insane symptoms for about 10 years. I eat a lot of pasta and bread and sugar. I've been having these "blood sugar attacks" for years. Only my blood sugar doesn't dip below 74. I feel tired and anxious constantly. I cannot do anything in the morning unless I eat. And every day by lunchtime I get this fogginess in my head and shake and feel like im on another planet. I have had all kinds of blood tests, and everything came back normal. I went to a Nutrionist the other day and he told me that I have yeast in my blood as well as crystals and some other stuff and that I am full of toxins and am VERY acidic. Some of my cells look like bottle caps. When we looked at the blood under the microscope I had yeast but it didnt look like a lot. One area though was heavily concentrated with it. Does that still mean that I have a problem with it. I started the low carb diet the on Thursday and I am feeling Euphoric. I also get really hungry and crave carbs. Also, I'm very hungry again shortly after I eat. When I exert myself I get shaky and really hungry. I shake, sweat, and my feet and hands feel really warm. He told me that this is the Die Off of the yeast? Can somebody help me? Am I properly diagnosed?! This diet is really confusing me. He want's me to go hardcore Vegan but I just can't. I can't live on nuts and bee pollen. Please Help.
Sponsored Links