View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-02-03, 17:20

Plan: CAD
Stats: 230/215/130 Female 5ft 2in
BF:
Progress:
Default Teen age daughter

Hi! I'm on the Carbohydrate Addict's LifeSpan Program, and I'm doing very well I've lost more than 15 lbs in a little over a month. I've just ordered the book for children and teens. I have a beautiful 15 year old daughter that has all ways had a weight problem, even as a small child everything she ate seemed to make her gain weight, she ate far less than the other children but she still gained weight, needless to say she has had a very hard time in school because of the weight, the other children couldn't get past the weight to see what a kind, sweet person she is, We moved to a new state a year ago and the kids here don't care about her weight at all she is very popular, and everyone likes her.
She had started to lose before we moved, she was exercising all of the time and she wasn't eating like she really should to make it last, well she is the same weight but she wares smaller clothes, because she has turned some of the fat in to muscle. Is the a forum or some place for her to talk to others like her? I've gone on the forum area that seems to have only kids on Atkins, I would never approve of her going on Atkins, I don't think its that good for growing children.

Carolyn
Sponsored Links