View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Nov-02-03, 11:46

Plan: atkins
Stats: 230/223/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%

This all relates to how you think about food. Do you see it as something pleasurable, like an event? You need to learn that food is just food. You need it to live. Yes, it can taste good, but don't make it entertainment. Think before you eat.

I am printing this out and putting it on my fridge in big bold letters.
My family saw food as entertainment. We never did anything unless food was involved. My mom was a superb cook and boy did she cook. Funny thing she always stayed skinny???????? The rest of us were always big.

Happy Birthday Fishburg.
If my kids were to read that line about my eggs they would have cracked up laughing. I don't cook alot and on holidays if I can get out of that i don't mind. My biggest excuse I make is that my house is too small--someone in my family always caves in and invites me. My kids are snackers, they don't like to eat a full meal. It must work because they are not overweight and are healthy (15 yrs, 17 yrs) But they snack on healthy foods not usually junk foods.
This WOE is making me have to cook, so just maybe I might get alittle better in that department.
angie