View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Nov-02-03, 07:19

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Hi Steph

I think you might do real well with CALP. You will be able to sit down and have a normal dinner with your boyfriend and you won't feel deprived. In my opinion, CAD/CALP are excellent programs when followed as they should be. If there is something you are craving, all you need to do is wait until your RM to eat it. It is such a livable program.

On the CAD program they don't really allow any snacks.. On CALP it is a little more liberal as far the snacks. You should be able to able to have one, if you feel you need to, after your super. One of the rules of snacking is, no eating for at least 90 minutes between meals, and make sure that it is balanced with protein and CM veggies.

I think as you get into CALP your body will become balanced and you won't have the need to snack. You will be amazed at how well it works. I was on CAD for over 2 years and I never had an urge to snack, ever. When I switched for 3 months on the Insulin Resistance diet, I had to snack 3 times a day. I felt like I was always hungry. I started CALP last Monday, and I have not had to snack at all. I am not hungry. The first 2 days were rough, but now I am fine.

Hope this helps and ifyou have any more questions just ask them.

Good Luck.

Diane