View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Nov-01-03, 22:05

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 230/214/140 Female 5 Feet 0 Inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

Why do the hellers say you can skip breakfast if you want to? That just doesn't seem healthy to me? Other than that, the more I read about CALP, the more I think it is for me! I am making my way through atkins but I will admit, there have been a lot of cheats. I am not proud of myself but it happened and I cannot change that. I feel tired and I have cravings that I never had before I started this WOE. I never liked chocolate before and now I find myself wanting it, it may all be psychological for all I know.

I haven't lost anything in awhile, a month or so. Not because of a stall but because I am not following the Atkins Plan the way it should be. It is hard, in my opinion, to at supper with my boyfriend and not want what he is having. And I am NOT creative in the kitchen, and have no money to be experimenting all the time so my suppers are usually meat and veggies...not too appetizing everyday! I need to do something about it!! Enter CALP.

Since I have rambled long enough, I will ask my questions now, if I can even remember them
1) Would I be able to eat smaller, more frequent meals througout the day (I only read half the CALP book so far)

2) I have dinner later, say about 8 but I work at 12am so I tend to get hungry after supper. Can I have low carb snacks at ALL after my RM or is that the last time to eat for the evening?

Thanks for all of your help!