#8   ^
Old Sat, Sep-01-01, 21:57
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/193/150
BF:
Progress: 28%
Talking

I went back and read the whole chapter again...so my plan is to go to 25 gms of carbs per day for the next two weeks. I will evaluate my weight loss during that time and then increase to 30 gms per day and so on until I find my own personal CCL. If I stop losing weight totally...I will back down some on the gms each day until the weight loss picks up and finally when I am at goal I will increase again to find the maintenance level.

That seems to be the plan man...LOL.

Thanks for the all the input. I am going to have my lipid profile repeated in two months and then again at goal just to track it's progress. Introducing the fats back into my life has gone against 12 years of what I thought was healthy. I do choose leaner choices of meat and limit the cheese intake. Seafood and chicken are mainstays with a juicy steak once a week. That is a big treat.

I am making my salads with a variety of greens and torn up spinach with just a sprinkling of sunflower seeds. Yummy.

Drinking QUARTS of water each day. I do mean QUARTS. Always have a bottle with me.

ANd the supplements...right on track. Added the Nu-salt for it's potassium content. Bought Splenda (how sweet it is!) For me, this is the best I have eaten in years.

15 strawberries is 5 gms...did I read that correctly...with a little splash of splenda and cream...HOW YUMMY is that? Soul food, is it not?